Thursday, August 9, 2007

My Work - simplified...If only it was this easy!

Posting is down on my part, pretty much becuase I'm just coding away.
I've done the following - A class that overwrites and adds more to the Sprite class(TSprite), chopping board and food classes derived from the new sprite class and an Menu Order class. All these classes have all the functionality needed to be used in the game (besides for the mouse movement that is handled in the main game class - game.cpp). The click and drag ability is in use for the menu orders 1-4, the chopping boards, and nearly all food items(currently in progress) this includes all logic behind where they can and cant go and when they can go to different spots. Also included is the A. I. that handles the menu orders appearing and disappearing and the deliveries coming in.

No comments: